Pop Culture Is Ruining My Life

Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Started to Love the Time Suck



Sunday, July 3, 2011

Holy Lame Twists, Batman, It's Dynamic Duos on BB13!

See these eight people?  George Bush and Kanye West do not care about these people.
Okay, Mike Myers cares a little.  Look how concerned he is.
Why doesn't anyone care about these people?  Well, after these eight people were announced, the twist of Big Brother 13 was posted on cbs.com and within twenty-four hours, the eight new houseguests (names:  irrelevant, and in some cases, spelled terribly) became old news.   How did this happen?

I’ll tell you how:  three “dynamic duos” will be returning.  Currently, the Internet conjecture is that the three dynamic duos consist of America’s Sweethearts, fan favorites from BB11, Jeff and Jordan; the polarizing, competition savvy and tv ratings grabbing BB8 father/daughter team of Dick and Daniele Donato; and lastly, the couple that everyone loves to hate (or turn the volume down on, or make fun of endlessly for having Skype sex with a dude) BB12’s Rachel and Brendon.

I will be here to cover all of it (maybe even those eight strange people with the weirdly stuck on smiles) this summer.  I will blog each CBS episode on Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays.  I will also be summarizing each week’s action on the feeds, but it will most likely not be a daily update.

In five days, my social life will be suffering greatly.  So suffer along with me, won’t you?

5 comments:

Moody200 said...

Hysterical!! I laughed and you know that doesn't come easy right now. You got talent girlfriend.

Amanda said...

Loved it! You're very witty.

EvelGwen said...

very funny! you are a very good writer! :)

Mappy said...

Sitting, waiting with great anticipation for the start of BB 13 and your blogs!

Mim said...

Just what I need another thing to add to BB addiction. But addicted I am. Great Blog !!